5.The inflammation from imbalanced guts promote obesity.
6.Healthier food choices will eliminate cravings by shifting your microbiome back to healthy.
7.When your beneficial bacteria are back in charge it changes the game completely.
8.Altho carb and fat free food are most important with meditation and exercise. Supplements can help: Ashwaganda for calming, a good probiotics and prebiotic. Berberine discourages growth of bad bacteria. Glutamine helps soothe the gut lining and heal the intestinal mucosa. Anti yeast agents.
Gayle Madeleine Randall, MD
Physician, Medical Professor, Cross-cultural Healing, Functional Medicine, Scientist, Administrator, Writer/Producer/Television Personality
- Graduated University of Nebraska Medical School
- UCLA Hospitals and clinics – Residency & Gastroenterology fellowship
- Board Certified Internist, Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Board Certified American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine
- UCLA – Associate Professor of Medicine – one of our nation’s first physicians to introduce and teach Complimentary & Alternative Medicine to medical students.
- Director of the Medical Procedures Unit – West Angeles Veterans Administration hospital.
- Integrative and Holistic Co-director – Malibu Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Director of Integrative Health – Miraval Life in Balance; Miraval is a top ten destination spa in Tucson, Arizona
Voted number 1 spa in the world by Conde Naste. (Oprah’s favorite!)
- Executive Director of Guest Services – Rancho La Puerta Healing Spa, Tecate, Mexico
- Head of Medical Services – Passages Alcohol and Addiction Rehabilitation Center, Malibu, California 2006-2012
- Co-Director – Golden Branch Wellness Center, Woodland Hills, California
- Director, Randall Wellness Center, Woodland Hills, California
ALL OF THESE CAN BE FOUND AT RANDALL WELLNESS STORE. Some may not have been entered into online store yet. We have a full stock at Randall Wellness Headquarters. 818 591 7600 [email protected]